gran truism 4 settings and tekken tag tournament settings
I guess you are content with the current speed ? if you could provide your GSDX.ini file and a screenshot of your pcsx2 settings then, we could suggest better settings. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

Best CPU to run this game in your opinion?
Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.00GHz
I have overclocked my 8350 to 4.83ghz and still getting low frames on that one race staggering really. It improved but only slightly. I'm more than confident an 8 core cpu at 4.83 ghz can run this game at full speed not to mention that beast of a graphics card. How do I go about posting screen shots? Sorry I'm on my phone writing these posts probably need to use the computer. I read though the gsdx plug in with avx support is faster than sse4.2 which my cpu supports avx but I cannot find that plugin.

I miss my sr2 I had 2 six core xeons in it at 3.5ghz liquid cooled 24gb of ram it was beast but I sold it to get the r9 295x2
With the 8350 you will not be able to run tekken tag at full speed all the time. I finally dumped my 8350 since its STP is just on the low side. You should be able to get GT4 to run at full speed with dips.
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

please disable ee clyce hack /vu cycle stealing and check/post EE% and GS% readings.