graphics errors for tales of the abyss after suspend/resume
Actually you should leave skipdraw at 0. It's the offset hack that fixed the bloom layer placement.

Sponsored links

many thanks for both your help! leaving the skipdraw at 0 made it very bright and the bloom layer wasn't following the characters/ objects around but occasionally i could see odd foggy clouds slowly moving across my screen when not in native res. putting skipdraw to 1 or more made it dark and without the bloom layer. unless skipdraw at 1 is going to break my game, i don't mind playing without brightness so nothing gets in the way of my screencaps. again, thanks for all your help!
(07-17-2010, 01:07 AM)rama Wrote: Actually you should leave skipdraw at 0. It's the offset hack that fixed the bloom layer placement.

It sounds like the offset hack should be the one to fix it but unfortunately it does not, setting skipdraw to 1 or higher does the trick but as the previous poster stated... it makes the screen very dark compared to what it should look like.
With older version of GSdx this issue was fixed by adding pixoff_x=-8 and pixoff_y=-8 to the GSdx.ini but for some reason when I change the UserHacks_HalfPixelOffset value to -8 (which I assumed was the same, though I could be very wrong) it keeps reverting to 1 and doesn't seem to help much if at all anyway.
The skipdraw method is the only thing that seems to work so far (and as stated before makes the screen very dark)