graphics glitch and lag on the Simpson Game
Hi, I'm posting this thread because I need some help, on youtube i see many people that don't have graphic glitch and they have a good framerate.
Now, with the simpson game, I don't have any problem in game with fps, but, at the start of the game, i have some lag.
The second thing is: in game with hardware and software mode i have graphic glitch with the character and I don't know how to fix it.
I use pcsx2 1.4.0, direct3D11, anisotrpoic filtering 4x, texture filtering, FXAA and 640x480 resolution, for the video settings.
In emulate setting for EE/IOP, VU, GS, I use the default setting and in the speedhack I use INTC Spin detection, Wait loop detection, MicroVU FlagHack and
MTVU, I don't use gamefix.
My specs are:
Intel core I7 4720HQ
Nvidia Gtx 950M 2gb
8 gb of RAM
Windows 10 x64

Sponsored links

Quote:I use pcsx2 1.2.1
we don't support old versions.
please update
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
And don't forget Visual Studio v14 x64 or x86 on Microsoft

I mean Visual C++ sorry
Link down below
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...x?id=48145
Make sure your version of Windows like Windows 7 it use x86 profile
(03-14-2016, 10:55 AM)jesalvein Wrote: we don't support old versions.
please update

Thanks, now I don't have the graphic glitch with the 1.4.0v but the video of the game are always laggy and in game with software mode the graphic look very cool but i havea slow fps, in hw mode I have a horrible graphic but the game run faster (50 fps), What can I do now?

(03-14-2016, 10:58 AM)Akiyama Wrote: And don't forget Visual Studio v14 x64 or x86 on Microsoft

I mean Visual C++ sorry
Link down below
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...x?id=48145

Make sure your version of Windows like Windows 7 it use x86 profile

I have Windows 10 x64
(03-14-2016, 11:15 AM)LUKEDLAW Wrote: Thanks, now I don't have the graphic glitch with the 1.4.0v but the video of the game are always laggy and in game with software mode the graphic look very cool but i havea slow fps, in hw mode I have a horrible graphic but the game run faster (50 fps), What can I do now?

make sure you set your windows power plan to performance mode and use default speedhacks.
what do the ee% & gs% say when you get slowdowns ?
did you try opengl renderer, BTW ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go