gsdx plugin won't load the game
hi everyone, 

i have some issues with pcsx2.

i have installed pcsx2 before on my laptop windows 7 (using gsdx), and it worked well. then for some reason i updated my os to windows 10. and i reinstalled my pcsx2 and boom it's not working anymore using gsdx plugin, it won't even load the game, just crashed right away. It works if i am using zerogs, but it's so laggy using zerogs.

does anybody know what's the cause?

here is my spec
Intel i7-4790K (8M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz)
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M
Intel HD Graphics 4600

Sponsored links

update directx using the redist package
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
from here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...px?id=8109
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(10-24-2015, 12:30 PM)ssakash Wrote: from here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...px?id=8109

my directx is already the latest version 12, is this still needed? i mean the link it's june 2010 update
Which version of DX 12 do you have ?
(10-24-2015, 01:17 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Which version of DX 12 do you have ?

i don't know what version you mean, but in my dxdiag it's written 12 on the DirectX version. isn't it the version information of directX? is it?
It's not because dx12 is present on your PC that all DX libraries are up to date.
It's like your were saying something like :
"Hey I have resident evil 6, I have the latest version of resident evil."

Nope. Once you have patched resident evil, you have the latest version of resident evil.
Once you have patched resident evil 6, you have the latest version of resident evil 6
aaaa i get it
(10-24-2015, 01:32 PM)jesalvein Wrote: It's not because dx12 is present on your PC that all DX libraries are up to date.

Nope. Once you have patched resident evil, you have the latest version of resident evil.
Once you have patched resident evil 6, you have the latest version of resident evil 6
It's also wrong because Revelations 2.
(10-24-2015, 01:32 PM)jesalvein Wrote: It's not because dx12 is present on your PC that all DX libraries are up to date.

Holy *****.

Can i cite that? This is probably the best and most enlightning explanation I've ever read..