gt4 is unplayable. pls help
i try to play gt4 on pcsx2. it goes good until i see car rotating or enter the race. then my gs jump to 100%. i tried everything in gs options but it wasnt fix that. pc configuration ic i3 3240, 2gb ddr3, intel hd 1gb

sory for bad english

Sponsored links

There is no "intel HD 1gb", and you need a true graphic card or else you will play bad indeed.
i5 2500k@4,9ghz / Gtx980 Msi Gaming / 2x SSD Samsung 840pro 256gb / Acer Predator 24" G-sync
Corsair K95 RGB / Logitech G502 Proteus Core / Bose Companion 2 Serie III
Old JRPG fan, experienced mmo player, PC hardware expert
please give a full emulog after that problem occurred.

Please sceenshot gsdx plugin settings.
is this helpful?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-01-2015, 02:51 AM)houseMD1992 Wrote: is this helpful?

Does the game require software mode? If so, set extra rendering threads to at least 1 or 2. Otherwise use hardware mode, even on intel graphics it's probably faster.
i think here is a problem. what you say?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-01-2015, 03:22 AM)houseMD1992 Wrote: i think here is a problem. what you say?

I don't know how well it'll work.
Just try hardware mode at native res. If that's too slow, then just use software mode with more threads.
That IGPU wouldn't manage anything more than native res, play in hardware mode and set internal resolution to Native and try playing the game.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
in hardware with any res is even worse. all time gs is on 100%
Then, you should probably play in software mode until, you can offer a gpu upgrade.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction