gtx 660 not enough for even 3x native in d3d11?
How could I forget the Brass rule?

If nothing already suggested do work, Do Panic!!!

hmm, not really. If you have been following your own thread and similar threads, should have learned that specific information is more useful to pinpoint specific problems than general descriptions. Sadly I can't verify how much DBZ bt3 is demanding or is not.

That machine is good enough to play most games without problems, so is believable the problem is not with PCSX2 setup you use (unless if abusing options which seems you didn't).

Please report the numbers you get for EE and GS percents, if they are particularly low this may mean the CPU is throttling down. I can't be sure and it was suggested already. About the plugin using another card, that's also a possibility but assuming it's a desktop machine you should disable the secondary card at the BIOS at once anyway.

Returning to my first post in this thread, where I tried pointing general concepts... this is not a common situation, so there is no reason to think the video card is to blame as granted, it can be a sum of factors and pushing on the fxaa just triggers the bomb (anyway if not getting already steady FPS without it, why the heck you ever enabled it?)

Repeating, only those with experience with this game can give you concise report on how it works in their machines... till someone comes with a clear answer in this I can only think this particular game is a troublemaker and no common measures can make it run nicely by now.

Continue attempting new configurations as advised before, one at a time and observing if did impact the performance, and if so, how much. Keep what helped and undo what did nothing to better it and then try something else. Changing many options at same time is the most common cause of downfalls.

Edit: I just looked again more carefully the whole thread to be sure and I did not see mention of disabling MTVU. Probably you tested with it off also, but since this is not reported, try it.

AH YESSS, the Diamond rule of playing games: If reducing the overall quality gets you playable game, by all means do it. Don't let numbers slave you, once you get on the play you may find the game enjoyable to the point forgetting those small details which looks so fancy on screenshots.

This game may be just a "troll", don't feed it... show it if it wants to come "ugly" you can beat it anyway.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

Ahh, sooo much rule :-P
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
But i have simple rule -
if game isnot work properly then forgot it! :-D
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
just tried a custom res. 1600X900 and that gave me constant 60fps on d3d11.
this made me more daring ( Tongue2 ) and i enabled fxaa. and then still i got 60fps.
then i tried custom res. 1920X1080(fxaa disabled) and ironically i got 55-60fps. which made no sense to me since 1920X1080 res. a bit higher than 3X native which gave me 40-45fps.
i am playing 1600X900 res. all at default settings, fxaa enabled and speedhacks section disabled but got 60fps conatant.
just as an info the game's native res. according to gs window is 512X448.

off topic:-nosisab sir, your rules sound cool Tongue2 maybe an admin will include them in the readme file in future Biggrin
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

Nosisab is really an amazing guy ! Its different then others and always have unique answers ! I like the way he wrote (you know explanation about somthing ) !
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
yeah. i agree. his answers are very detailed and long which i prefer.
it is also amazing that he is a techie guy at the age of 60. truly rare.
+1 for all this. Smile
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

(03-30-2014, 05:43 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: Nosisab is really an amazing guy ! Its different then others and always have unique answers ! I like the way he wrote (you know explanation about somthing ) !

Nah, sometimes (read almost every time) I just write too much, but then most the answers I learn from my buddies over here and there anyway.

@Shouvanik thanks for the kudos but mainly for letting me know that at least one or two people like those wall of text I write, lol Smile

PS: In the end is I feel I must not just say "what to do" but "why should be done". If the reader gets forced to think about what is reading, more the better.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(03-30-2014, 06:31 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Nah, sometimes (read almost every time) I just write too much, but then most the answers I learn from my buddies over here and there !

you write too much but that make sense ! You always give informative things ! Thats why now you get + 1 !
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
make sure your gpu isnt on adaptive power for pcsx2, i found out some time ago pcsx2 can throttle the gpu back if its using adaptive power settings. thinking full clocks are not need.

I had this issue when I went from 9800gt that didnt have such features to 450gtx and then 660gtx i have since made max performance on global profile so i dont have to worry about what game/program "thinks" is needed
so how to turn off adaptive power and make max performance in global profile?
My Steam Profile