guys the site Latency is dead ( too high )
Because obviously someone using Opera was a dickhead, and admins banned their IP. But Opera uses proxy servers, so the IP of the servers was added to the blocklist instead of the user's real IP. It's a common problem. Some websites have a feature which automatically treats Opera traffic differently.

Sponsored links

^You say it as if I were stupid for not knowing lol

EDIT: also is your avy supposed to be pixelated like that or was overclocking my GPU a bad idea Unsure
(07-23-2012, 06:07 AM)YumiLovesMe Wrote: ^You say it as if I were stupid for not knowing lol

EDIT: also is your avy supposed to be pixelated like that or was overclocking my GPU a bad idea Unsure

No insult mean. I should have said "evidently", not "obviously. Or maybe even "probably".

Yes, it's supposed to be pixelated. It's only got 8x8 pixels.
(07-23-2012, 06:18 AM)Ambient_Malice Wrote: No insult mean. I should have said "evidently", not "obviously. Or maybe even "probably".

Yes, it's supposed to be pixelated. It's only got 8x8 pixels.

yes i have Opera will test it out the problem s that only this forum and Google i have problem with so maybe it's not my NET connection ?-

but what is "Turbo" mode ?
ohhh much better Smile

i don't know what's wrong with Firefx these days i am used to it Sad
(07-23-2012, 12:44 PM)abdo123 Wrote: i don't know what's wrong with Firefx these days i am used to it Sad

Hmm, do you think I should switch to this browser?

Coz I bored with Chrome...
Right this topic is going nowhere. Since I don't see any issues with the site speed (nginx seems to be running alright) I'm closing this thread.