guys the site Latency is dead ( too high )
(07-23-2012, 02:09 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: not everybody is proud of the politics and crap their countries do.

national pride is as stupid as hardware fanboyism

1+

i hate my country as a leaders, services and finance the people are good and the country it self is beautiful

Sponsored links

(07-23-2012, 02:09 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: not everybody is proud of the politics and crap their countries do.

national pride is as stupid as hardware fanboyism

Calling me a fan boy? lol I am not one... I am just saying that being a sore loser going...

"poor me - I was born in a country I no like Glare

boo-f*cking hoo -.- get over it...

(07-23-2012, 02:14 AM)abdo123 Wrote: 1+

i hate my country as a leaders, services and finance the people are good and the country it self is beautiful

You think I like living in America? home of the war addicted narcissists? hell no! but you learn to live with it and if you want to change it get into politics (lol maybe not).

___
On topic...

Well it might be your internet service... try a different browser maybe?
learning to live with it is ***** talk, speak out and make some noise for christ sake.
(07-23-2012, 02:28 AM)YumiLovesMe Wrote: Calling me a fan boy? lol I am not one... I am just saying that being a sore loser going...

"poor me - I was born in a country I no like Glare

boo-f*cking hoo -.- get over it...

You think I like living in America? home of the war addicted narcissists? hell no! but you learn to live with it and if you want to change it get into politics (lol maybe not).

___
On topic...

Well it might be your internet service... try a different browser maybe?

you think i can get over it check this country and you judge :

1- there is no freedom at all
2- they apply the proverb " you have a penny you worth a penny"
3- no one can reach the high places in the governments
4- what ever the government do you can't say bohh ( violent and so )
5- you only eat the crumbs of the government share ( imagine the average employee payment is 250$ a month )
6- the Army is the strongest authority on the land and our President is the head cheff of the Army
7- our president control all 3 main authorities in the country !!!
(07-23-2012, 03:05 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: learning to live with it is ***** talk, speak out and make some noise for christ sake.

^Yes because bitching about things always helps...

(07-23-2012, 03:09 AM)abdo123 Wrote: you think i can get over it check this country and you judge :

1- there is no freedom at all
2- they apply the proverb " you have a penny you worth a penny"
3- no one can reach the high places in the governments
4- what ever the government do you can't say bohh ( violent and so )
5- you only eat the crumbs of the government share ( imagine the average employee payment is 250$ a month )
6- the Army is the strongest authority on the land and our President is the head cheff of the Army
7- our president control all 3 main authorities in the country !!!

1. If you had no freedom than why do you have internet... the internet can do wonders if you use it right
  2. Who is "they"?
  3. How do you think the people currently in power go there in the first place? -.-
  4. ???
  5. I hope that dont think that simply moving from SYRIA will solve all the issues...
  6. Not much to say about that... Armys are too powerful for civilians...
  7. I would think the president is to do that...
Speaking out is not bitching. Putting the base of doubt amongst the people is what starts the tides of change.

Quote: 6- the Army is the strongest authority on the land and our President is the head cheff of the Army

Indeed. The army has a duty to the people, not the corrupt government vying for more power.
(07-23-2012, 03:10 AM)YumiLovesMe Wrote:
  1. If you had no freedom than you would not even be able to use the internet... the internet can do wonders if you use it right
  2. Who is "they"?
  3. How do you think the people currently in power go there in the first place? -.-
  4. ???
  5. I hope that dont think that simply moving from SYRIA will solve all the issues...
  6. Not much to say about that... Armys are too powerful for civilians...
  7. I would think the president is to do that...

1- i am accessing throw the Syrian Server they probably know what i am posting now ( or they can know ) we have an electronic army which is as strong as the real one Tongue
2- the government
3- only the what government chose get there you cant elect the people you want ...
4- what do you mean by "?????"
5- no but i had enough of living in muckheab
6- ....
7- how can you have a fair judge when a President control it how are you going to use your right to lead the Country in the parliament if your president have all of his authorities and can wipe it off at any second and the third and last authority well he should have this one Tongue

edit :

(07-23-2012, 03:10 AM)YumiLovesMe Wrote: ^Yes because bitching about things always helps...

you think that it's our fault because we bitched off now you got me mad Angry
(07-23-2012, 03:31 AM)abdo123 Wrote: you think that it's our fault because we bitched off now you got me mad Angry

Heaven forbid I have my own opinion -.-
All bitching aside, try Opera Mini with turbo mode. It used to be blocked, but I talked to Bositman and got the Opera server IPs unblocked. It's a tad insecure, but you may find the pages load faster.
^Why were the Opera Turbo servers locked in the first place?