.hack//FRAGMENT
So guys, checked with old revs, and with the newest. Nothing to do.
Any idea? .-. C'mon there must be a way to make it work!

Sponsored links

Well, I had this problem with Valkyrie Profile 2, I'd start it up and there'd only be a black screen.

Turns out I had to go to Options > Gamefixes > Tick "VU Add" and click okay, then re-run it and it worked.

I can't guarantee it weill for you though.

Some games just don't work with PCSX2.

Also, I'm a .Hack lover, who bought the First .Hack//Infection game about 3 years ago, watched .Hack//SIGN and //Twilight and (tried to play) .Hack//G.U on PCSX2 because it was never released in Europe. Pretty much the reason why I support PCSX2's development so much. The thought of being able to use PCSX2 as well as a SNES emulator in the future is awesome. Using the mouse as a Light Gun in Time Crisis, playing .Hack//FRAGMENT online using Netplay / Dedicated Servers or something like that, pretty awesome. Fan patches for JP only games etc..
[Image: 2212125.png]
| XFX HD6950 2048MB @ 900/1400 |
(12-28-2009, 10:49 PM)BlueSamurai Wrote: Well, I had this problem with Valkyrie Profile 2, I'd start it up and there'd only be a black screen.

Turns out I had to go to Options > Gamefixes > Tick "VU Add" and click okay, then re-run it and it worked.

I can't guarantee it weill for you though.

Some games just don't work with PCSX2.

Also, I'm a .Hack lover, who bought the First .Hack//Infection game about 3 years ago, watched .Hack//SIGN and //Twilight and (tried to play) .Hack//G.U on PCSX2 because it was never released in Europe. Pretty much the reason why I support PCSX2's development so much. The thought of being able to use PCSX2 as well as a SNES emulator in the future is awesome. Using the mouse as a Light Gun in Time Crisis, playing .Hack//FRAGMENT online using Netplay / Dedicated Servers or something like that, pretty awesome. Fan patches for JP only games etc..

Tried with those special fixes, nothing to do =\
Ahem, i'm not sure you know, Fragment Resurrection project (Items, skills and equips have been translated) Wink