.hack//G.U. Volume 3 - Playable?
I recently picked up the .hack//G.U. serie again, and according to the PCSX2 site, only the first two games are playable, while the last one is ingame.

Is their any more information about this? Where in vol 3 does the game crash? Or is this information outdated?

Have anyone completed G.U vol 3 without crashes?

I'm playing the whole serie using NTSC-U discs converted to a ISO, the disc was not used even once when i made the ISO (i do that with all games i buy, just in case i scratch the DVD, or loose it, then i can play it on the emulator at least)

I'd like to know if it's even worth starting playing the game again, only to discover that in disc 3 it'll crash and i'm stuck Laugh

Thanks for your help! <3

Sponsored links

All .hack and .hack//G.U are fully playable with the latest beta.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
(03-22-2010, 09:14 PM)CKL Wrote: All .hack and .hack//G.U are fully playable with the latest beta.

Alrighty, any plugin/config tips? Expect the usually i mean.
As far as I know you need to enable microVU in CPU options in the latest PCSX2 beta, maybe use the latest beta plugins too.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(03-22-2010, 10:00 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: As far as I know you need to enable microVU in CPU options in the latest PCSX2 beta, maybe use the latest beta plugins too.

Got that =), saw another thread where someone had the same problem.

Ran into a small crash after you meet Atoli (made a thread about it), but i figured out how to bypass it, thanks for your help anyway <3