.hack//GU vol1:Rebirth [PAL]
I have some problem with the game:
1)The game is very laggy:the voices are slightly disformed and there is a gap between the commands

2)While I was playing it my PC suddenly enter standby mode and when I woke it up everything on the PC seemed to work normally except the emulator which apparently continued to run but the video was hidden behind what seemed to be my desktop wallpaper

3)Each time I close the emulator the game stop but the sound continue to run and the only way to stop it is to turn the machine off

If anyone could lend me a hand I would sincerely appreciate it

Cheers

Sponsored links

PC Specs?
PCSX version and settings?
The gap between the commands and voices COULD be due to the speedhacks you have on (assuming you have them on), but we need your settings to know.
No idea on the standby issue, but bringing up the processes (ctrl alt delete) and closing pcsx2.exe will stop it running in the background - then just load up PCSX2 again.
Same fix for issue 3, not sure what's causing it but ctrl+alt+del then close pcsx2.exe will stop the sound after closing.
The version is PCSX2 0.9.6

My settings are all default and for the gap I don't know why but the problem has stopped but the game still lag (don't know if it's normal cause it's the first time I use emulators)

PC specs
Windows XP pro
Intel® Core™2 CPU [email protected] GHz (2 CPU)
3328 MB RAM
your CPu's a bit weak for pcsx2. I guess the lag come from this.
try :

- updating to lates pcsx2 beta
- set native res in gsdx
- settings clamp modes to none
- use some speedhacks 1 by 1
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
use EE at 33% and use the fast cDVD hack, that should help it some. and yes, you need the newest beta. (it didn't run well in 0.9.6)
Hi! it's seems I have problem installing 0.9.7 with the BIOS thing:it told to select some but there isn't any on the list

EDIT:Forget what i said but anyway I don't see where I can switch the gsdx thing to native (does it mean let it be default or is there a native choice) or about the EE thing
yeps.
you need to dump it from your PS2
see the guide : http://pcsx2.net/guide.php
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-22-2010, 09:46 PM)aMUSEnado Wrote: Hi! it's seems I have problem installing 0.9.7 with the BIOS thing:it told to select some but there isn't any on the list

EDIT:Forget what i said but anyway I don't see where I can switch the gsdx thing to native (does it mean let it be default or is there a native choice) or about the EE thing

gsdx has a checkbox. and the EE thing is in speedhacks
Well I guess I'll check tomorrow (it's nearly midnight here and I feel like my head will fall from my neck)
Thans anyway
.hack// GU are really intense games - my Q6600 @ 3.2ghz struggled to keep constant 100% fps, often dropping a little in fights and some other scenes.. Really rapes the emulator, I dare say you'll struggle ALOT to get solid fps on a 2ghz - even with speedhacks.