.hack Infection
Ok... as soon as you are using the updated Lilypad for both controller 1 and 2 and running as admin (right click) and have the pcsx2 folder in a folder with rights (like your Documents folder) it should work perfectly, so there must be something you're doing wrong Tongue

What's your other plugins?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

(08-27-2009, 09:57 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Ok... as soon as you are using the updated Lilypad for both controller 1 and 2 and running as admin (right click) and have the pcsx2 folder in a folder with rights (like your Documents folder) it should work perfectly, so there must be something you're doing wrong Tongue

What's your other plugins?

I have it in program files, is that a problem? Umm for plug ins I dunno i just used the straight beta installer.

Edit:NVM after the new lilypad plug in I didnt notice I had to change to the newer lilypad in the configuration. After I configured it to the new lilypad it works perfectly. Thnx guys.
Ok new problem. I am using the newest lilypad with my Xbox 360 controller. Everything is perfect except when I push the left analog stick to any corner. It makes my guy walk and not run. If I use the dpad and go to the corner he will run tho.

Why does he walk when I go diagnolly with the analog?
Answered about 5 times in the lilypad thread. You need to increase the sensitivity of the analog sticks
[Image: newsig.jpg]