.hack/ Quarantine unbeatable?
As I said, I tried 4602 too and besides you also mentioned you got the same problem with the beta so... unlikely to be that Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

*shrugs* glad I keep old revs is all I can say lol. (cause I beat it on the old rev)
The sound still played and everything else with no errors? Sounds like the thing that's usually fixed for me with a rounding mode change.
[Image: 2748844.png]
I know this is an old thread, but im having an issue on the last dungeon as well. I got through all 10 floors and went through the purple fog, only to end up standing on a couple tentacles with nothing happening (no enemies spawning or anything).

I am headed out now so I haven't had a chance to mess with all my settings. I've tried closing & reopening quick saves but i actually havent tried running through the entire dungeon again (it is a pita so I wanted to save that option for last). I'll mess with it when I get back later tonight, I was just curious if anyone else had this issue happen to them.
that happens if you didn't beat enough of the previous bosses and story

but next time make your own thread
(05-19-2013, 11:52 PM)Bezerker Wrote: I know this is an old thread, but im having an issue on the last dungeon as well. I got through all 10 floors and went through the purple fog, only to end up standing on a couple tentacles with nothing happening (no enemies spawning or anything).

I am headed out now so I haven't had a chance to mess with all my settings. I've tried closing & reopening quick saves but i actually havent tried running through the entire dungeon again (it is a pita so I wanted to save that option for last). I'll mess with it when I get back later tonight, I was just curious if anyone else had this issue happen to them.

Open a new thread, this one is from 2 years ago and what is in there may not be valid anymore because the emulator's evolution.

Does not matter if the problem is similar, such practice of resurrecting old threads in this kind of forum tend to mislead and create confusion.
Imagination is where we are truly real