.hack//fragment (help) and ratchet and clank (works)
first things first, I noticed the first ratchet and clank wasnt in the compatability list but I tested it and it works 100% although, its like slow enough that the help desk persons voice sounds like a stuttering fat pedophile named earl who is in his 40's.

what I REALLY want to know is:
*Has anyone gotten .hack//fragment to work?
I have tried my disc, my copied version of the disc with the english and dnas patch and no dice, just black hang screen after the playstation 2. every other .hack game (and g.u. games) work perfectly fine and up to speed. I got an idea but I would like to make clear first:
*if I take an .elf from like .hack//quarantine and replace .hack//fragment's .elf with the quarantine one, will it still work? I am sure that there might be a universal file that all .hack//games use and that might be the case for getting the game to work.

but if anyone can get the game to work that would be splendid.
every game ive tried for the most part runs (even if its slow like the first ratchet and clank, which doesnt seem to show up on the compatability list). my laptop is a toshiba qosmio g55-q804 (i dont know the specs, I know its 64 bit and has 4gb of ram and a dual core processor, and its been upgraded to windows 7 enterprise).

DownloadingDPS - X

Sponsored links

Quote:if I take an .elf from like .hack//quarantine and replace .hack//fragment's .elf with the quarantine one, will it still work? I am sure that there might be a universal file that all .hack//games use and that might be the case for getting the game to work.

Nope, all games have unique elf files. Imagine the elf file like being the exe of PS2 games, so taking the exe file from Devil May Cry 3 PC and putting it on Devil may Cry 4 PC will not work (just an example Tongue)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Coldbird long ago tried to put up a /fragment server, but it's long since i had last news about it.
I suppose he just switched his efforts on God Eater.
on the .hackers forums he shows up every once and awhile but when things get going he ditches. there is an offline mode. but can any developer of the console try and make this one game work?