.hack series crash in all games
With r599 vtlb .hack//G.U. Vol.1 crashes. Now it does'n even show Bandai logo.

Edit: Crashes only with EErec enabled. Maybe it's because r596 changes?

Sponsored links

vtlb always had crashed with G.U series after the bandai logo. Only option is to use VM version.
Try with vtlb build. VM build is very buggy at the moment.
Old habits die hard - System Shock
Ok, I do not have this game, but if it only worked with vm version, just use 563. Cause vm version does not work right now.
(01-16-2009, 07:32 PM)stpdrgstr Wrote: vtlb always had crashed with G.U series after the bandai logo. Only option is to use VM version.

And now it crashes before the logoSad
(01-16-2009, 07:35 PM)Krakatos Wrote: Ok, I do not have this game, but if it only worked with vm version, just use 563. Cause vm version does not work right now.

With 576 vm GU vol1 hasn't crashed even once for past 12 hours.
I just 563 and thats works fine most of the time for Infection. Specially after those settings that were mentioned earlier.
So I've been using PP 609 REV and I've gotten in-game, past the MMO login screen. Fun stuff.

Glitches I've noticed:
- the character models usually don't show up. Solution: ESC, then resume by choose EXECUTE, and BAM they're there. Of course, when you warp to another area, you have to ESC and EXECUTE all over again. Doesn't seem to affect enemy models. I'm sure some dev can figure out why this is happening and maybe fix it.
- Text is odd, disappeaing, reappearing, looking borked in general. It happens with all text so it shouldn't be a problem to reproduce.
- Maybe its just me, but even at 60FPS, there are times when the game seems to be going noticeably faster or slower, most noticeable when you run. Fast running vs. Slow running. Not sure why this is, maybe playing around with one of the EE REC modes will fix it.

I've only played Infection for ~20 mins but I've noticed that with GSdx10 .1.4 I normally get ~54FPS, which can be improved by upping the Cycle rate to x3, but I'm playing around in the ADVANCED section for better speeds without the x2/x3 FMV sequence screwups that are known to happen. If anyone knows of some better optimizations, share, and make a topic for it. Tongue2
If its the pal version your playing then you need no more than 50 fps anyway.
I have finished all . hack gu games with beta pp 547 and 535 versions. And have no problems with .hack infection or other parts with this config.
(01-27-2009, 06:42 AM)icemann Wrote: If its the pal version your playing then you need no more than 50 fps anyway.

NTSC.

(01-27-2009, 09:31 AM)thor1977 Wrote: I have finished all . hack gu games with beta pp 547 and 535 versions. And have no problems with .hack infection or other parts with this config.

And what config might that be?