harry potter chamber of secrets glitch
basically i have this blue box that shows up on the right side of the screen and disappears i have tried all the fixes maybe i just cant play it 1920 by 1080 res? Unsure

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-24-2020, 09:51 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

i'm new to this not sure what you are asking i found emulog.txt file  Huh
Copy/paste its content here
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Can you post a pic of the box? Is this the North American or European version?
Are you using the widescreen patch?
It might be caused by an old version of the patch. You can try the newest in my archive in my sig.
(09-24-2020, 11:29 PM)Devina Wrote: Can you post a pic of the box? Is this the North American or European version?
Are you using the widescreen patch?
It might be caused by an old version of the patch. You can try the newest in my archive in my sig.

of the emulog.txt file and if so of what its a long list of things the host machine init? or of the progam log next to the program? idk if im being dumb or  Blink
Sorry, I forgot I posted here, so I'll check this thread more in case you do check it again.
I just meant taking a pic of the visual error in the actual game.