have questions
idk if this has been asked but i wanna know how do run roms and non-dvd wrote ps2 games with the emulator - pcsx2.0.9.6 - please make the answer very detailed,. it has taken me 3 hours to get the emulator to work so very is a statement regarding that i dont have a clue of what to do!? o and one more question how to run gameshark2 v4 without it being wrote to dvd as well if you could answer both questions or when replying tell me witch one you and talking about "ty" and step by step if you could and would "please" and "thank you!" Biggrin

Sponsored links

run elf files if you copyied game it names scusxxxxx scus can be changes if you want to run an iso use lizun iso plugin in 0.97 you cant run elf but you can run iso games
(08-20-2010, 06:41 PM)whietjesus Wrote: idk if this has been asked but i wanna know how do run roms and non-dvd wrote ps2 games with the emulator - pcsx2.0.9.6 - please make the answer very detailed,. it has taken me 3 hours to get the emulator to work so very is a statement regarding that i dont have a clue of what to do!? o and one more question how to run gameshark2 v4 without it being wrote to dvd as well if you could answer both questions or when replying tell me witch one you and talking about "ty" and step by step if you could and would "please" and "thank you!" Biggrin

I would suggest you get pcsx2 0.9.7. It has an iso selector.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz