hdd loader?
how to mount a hdd to the pcsx2, i cant check the hdd option in giga's .dll???

Sponsored links

If you mean mounting DVD image you just select it using CDVD->ISO selector->Browse. For hdd there was DEV9 plugin available to download from somewhere(google for "MegaDev9" if you want), but you probably just mean iso files.;P
(08-26-2011, 10:34 PM)miseru99 Wrote: If you mean mounting DVD image you just select it using CDVD->ISO selector->Browse. For hdd there was DEV9 plugin available to download from somewhere(google for "MegaDev9" if you want), but you probably just mean iso files.;P

im trying to boot games from hdd (dont ask why) its a complicated game im dealing with
Booting games from your hard drive is the recommended method. As said before, go into "CDVD>Iso Selector>Browse" and just look for the game - select it and it should run.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
(08-27-2011, 12:19 AM)MyDreamName Wrote: Booting games from your hard drive is the recommended method. As said before, go into "CDVD>Iso Selector>Browse" and just look for the game - select it and it should run.

maybe i miss spoken my question ,, my fault what im tring to say is how do i mount a hdd to pcsx2 not the hdd 4 my computer,, a virtual hdd for the pcsx2 ,,, does any 1 know what im talking about, and is this possible? possisible a hdd driver 4 pcsx2? thx
(08-27-2011, 03:04 AM)sidewayz Wrote: maybe i miss spoken my question ,, my fault what im tring to say is how do i mount a hdd to pcsx2 not the hdd 4 my computer,, a virtual hdd for the pcsx2 ,,, does any 1 know what im talking about, and is this possible? possisible a hdd driver 4 pcsx2? thx

no u dont, actually i know what u mean(i used that to cut the load times in certains games, besides the back up option Tongue), and for what i recall u cant do it, the last time i check was in revision 0.9.7 so maybe a dev can tell if its possible in the new revisions.
PS2 HDD image? Like I wrote before - google for "MegaDev9", ok very hard to do, gonna help - first result from google:
http://forums.ngemu.com/showthread.php?t=109713
^As far as I tried it still works with latest PCSX2, not sure if it's same what ecchiless mentioned.
But if it's just to "cut load times in certain games" there's a speedhack that does exactly that... "Enable fast CDVD".