hello
Hi, my name is alex and this is my pc Specs

CPU: Inter Core 2 Duo E4600 @ 2.4 mghz
Vga: 8500 Geforce GT 512 mgbs - PCI-E
Ram : 3 gbs ddr2
MB : GIGABYTE GA-EP31-DS3L - Dynamic energy saver.

i need to know what PCSX2 0.9.7.3113 settings i should go for.

can u help me now!? Smile

Sponsored links

http://pcsx2.net/guide.php
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-11-2011, 11:15 PM)Bositman Wrote: http://pcsx2.net/guide.php
ur guide is foggy, i read it all and still have no clue which opt i shuld use,im not that good with this, thats why im asking for help...if some1 could bother and read my specs then tell give me an idea of what opts i can use..etc..

Foggy? Seriously it can't get more noob proof or detailed than that. I have no idea what else you need, given of course you read it and not just skimmed it for 10 secs.
(02-11-2011, 11:21 PM)Bositman Wrote: Foggy? Seriously it can't get more noob proof or detailed than that. I have no idea what else you need, given of course you read it and not just skimmed it for 10 secs.
i see you are just tryin to prove something there, rather than that try to help me please? ur talking about skimming? read my post and the previous one, i said i'm not good with computers, and such things....otherwise i wouldnt be here waiting for ur unfriendly answers...if u do not want to help me, leave my thread, other might....thanks.
The guide has pretty much everthing you need for setting up the emulator.There isnt much anyone can help you with unless you have a specific problem. The default settings are not working? Do you get an error? And I would not advise being rude to those trying to help you, least of all mods.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
So you sass the admin of the forum thinking that we're going to jump out to help you after
1: admiting piracy
2: getting on an admin's bad side
?

Read through the guide, COMPLETELY. I learned much of what I now use from that guide, so I know it's quite possible to go from no cluse to mastered with a little bit of work.
lol this forum is for help,i will help.
the error is : root directory not found on iso image, name: IsoFS

Using default settings.
Right you mean from your first thread.
Quote:* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (1433506 sectors)
(IsoFS) Invalid partition descriptor encountered at block 0x10: ''
Closing SPU2
Closing PAD
Stream exception: (pxInvokeActionEvent) Root directory not found on ISO image.(thread:EE Core)

You know what that means? That you downloaded some crap pirated rip of the game that isn't working. And here are about 4 people trying to help you with a problem that is there because you're a pirate and won't buy the game. Now I feel stupid for not giving you a piracy warning in the first thread.
Reading it better it seems you didn't even download PCSX2 from our site since that beta is deprecated, so I guess you just got a torrent with PCSX2, illegal bios files and a broken pirated game.
Closed and warned.