hello guys!
can anyone help me with the settings for pcsx2 i want to get the best looking and performance i can get but games still look abit funny my specs are

Windows 8 64 bit
intel core i5-2500k cpu @ 3.30ghz 4 cores
nvidia gtx 660 2gb card
8gb corsair vengance ram

just hope my pc is good enough to run it any settings that work great would be much thanked just give me some tips ty guys Smile

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

version is pcsx2 1.0.0 direct 3d 11 hardwere
just any game just want to know whats the best settings like ffxii looks abit crap when i run it still looks laggy
You could enable MTVU under the speedhacks section of the emulator settings, then in the gsdx settings you should get away with 2x or 3x native scaling.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

is my pc good enough for pcsx2?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Wi...y-computer
yes
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-13-2013, 02:34 PM)aaronwall Wrote: ffxii looks abit crap when i run it still looks laggy

can you explain this a little more in detail. Do you have graphical glitches, what is your frame-rate? How are your (gsdx-) settings? Do you try to emulate in native-resolution on a 4k-tv and somehow it does not look sharp?