help
hello i got the software it runs fine but when i load a game it runs but all i can hear is the game like it booting up the playstation emulator but it dosent pop up a game screen like the window that at the top shows you the framerate i hope i didnt make this sound confusic but plz help!!!!Sad

Sponsored links

Are you using for video plugin GSnull,if yes change it to GSdx
(07-02-2012, 10:33 PM)vsub Wrote: Are you using for video plugin GSnull,if yes change it to GSdx

thank you but know its slow as heck it will open up i see it and hear it but both sound a video are in slow motion Unsure
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
You don't need to double PM me,just answer the question above
OK where can i find that type of information but i can say i am playing on a windows XP Compaq from 2005 really oldLaugh and the game im trying to play is star trek voyager elite force ps2 and i am playing on a dvd and i have tried to make an ISO file from the game but every time it crashes goes to a blue screen and states i have made an illegal operation and that it will notify authorities if the process is executed again and then it shuts down is there a program that can bypass that thnk you
please post the emulog.txt file here.
you should find it in pcsx2 main folder/logs
or in my documents/pcsx2/logs

oh, and try using imgburn (www.imgburn.com) to make your ISO
On such ancient pc,you would be happy to run any 2d games on good speed ...3D is out of the question,even with all speed hacks enabled.

My PC which is probably better than your can't run even one 3D game at max speed
i cant my computer is having some difficulty doing so it cant even open it is there another way to check it
[/align]
I guess it's time to change your PC or at least re-install it.
Even if I'm pretty sure Vsub's right.

better keep playing on your PS2 for now...