RAM : 16 Go
hey
but i don't understnand.
i have PCSX2 v 0.9.8
and what version of lilypad should i use
u can send me a link of what version Excl
as u can see i added the mouse on the list but noting happens

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Both analogs in the same mouse controls? And mapping the analogs on the mouse in the first place? You're gonna have a bad time.
coorino
why im gona have a bad time
and explain more please
A lot of games rely on both analogs to play, and you want to map both to the same mouse keys/presses. You will break things.
Also, a mouse is not like an analog, if you want the camera to turn left, you have to slide your mouse to the left all the time, there's no fixed position from which a mouse will calculate movement and intensity, so just bind the controls to your keyboard instead.

This is the config that i personally use: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sample-Li...pid=297144
You might see some use of it, but never try to bind analog controls to mouse buttons, it just won't work like you expect it to Tongue
ok i agree with u coorino but i have these pads (Twin pads)
can i use them to play god of war 1
i tried to use them but didn't control the game but they work

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Make sure that you delete 0.9.8 PCSX2 that one is old and obsolete and you won't receive support for any PCSX2 version older then 1.0.0. So download the 1.0.0. which you can get from here: http://pcsx2.net/download/releases/windows.html
(07-13-2013, 04:18 PM)ahmedals200 Wrote: ok i agree with u coorino but i have these pads (Twin pads)
can i use them to play god of war 1
i tried to use them but didn't control the game but they work

For PS2 games you should use a controller that actually has analog sticks, the one you show here doesn't have any, and thus you can only use the Dpad for controls. Works for PS1 games though Tongue
Works fine here...with some annoying problems but I can control the character by moving the mouse.

Make sure that "Start without mouse focus" is not enabled,otherwise it wont work