help
can someone please make a new w w w . 4shared . com account and upload some archived plug ins folder with some form of plugins that make it impossible to get a blank black screen with sound+impossible to get some kind of wierd graphics error that makes it look bad+makes it run at about 1/5 the frames per second (i meant to say i got bios downloaded from the ps2 i own "physically own it in real life" onto my computer,im sorry i wasnt specific enough,also the ps2 isnt broken)

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-help--52559

Quote:i meant to say i got bios downloaded from the ps2 i own "physically own it in real life" onto my computer,im sorry i wasnt specific enough,also the ps2 isnt broken

How the heck do you even download a BIOS from a PS2? Regardless, downloading BIOS from the internet even though you have the actual PS2 is still piracy.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
This still sounds very dubious, and what you're asking for doesn't exist. The plugins are the right ones, the thing you need to change is probably the settings or your PC hardware.

Tell us the following first:
-Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
-The version of PCSX2 you are using.
-Any non default settings you are using.
-What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.
-The emulator log that is created when you run a game with errors(in the PCSX2/Logs folder emulog.txt or copy from log window in active PCSX2)
If you're getting a black screen it's more than likely you are using an Intel graphics adapter and you need to update your drivers from the intel website.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Quote:(i meant to say i got bios downloaded from the ps2 i own "physically own it in real life" onto my computer
Hard to believe since you were asking for a "correct bios" in your previous thread...

Quote:upload it,and give a download link to it,the thing is:i want them to have it uploaded with the correct bios

If you try to fool us, at least, try to do it smartly ...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go