help comp shuts down
i am going threw the first dungeon in dark chronicles and i got to a certain floor. on this floor i start killing crap for couple mins and then my comp shuts off. is this a prob with my comp or game??

Sponsored links

I'm going to say it's an issue with your computer. Since you didn't provide much info on your system spec, I wouldn't know for sure.Tongue
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
My money is on overheating.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
I agree, 100% sure its overheating.
is there a way to stop my comp from over heating?
- less overclocking
- better cooling
- clean coolers/fans
- opened case
- better psu (not an overheating issue, but such shutdowns can also be caused by an aging psu)
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
Getting it cleaned out can usually make a huge difference, especially if it's kept in a dusty environment and not cleaned regularly.

Grab your nerdiest friend (everyone has one) and get him to do it if you aren't comfortable doing it yourself.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
Also, make sure that you do NOT place your computer in a tight space. At the least, make sure that there are 3 in. of space on each side of the computer, since most computers have side intakes and/or holes for airflow. Of course, the best way would be to just place the computer on top of a table, unless the computer itself is way too big for the table.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!