help in prince of persia two thorns
I have tried this game with 0.9.6 version.it works only with savestate!
I know from the compatibility list that it is not playable.But anybody
know about what svn i need to play this game.and conf. plz.Smile

It's a best ps2 game i ever seen.plzzzzz help.RolleyesRolleyes

Sponsored links

I recommend you to play the PC version of the game instead. That will allow you to experience the game with much better graphics and feeling.
Yeah i also with aemony, go for pc version. Im frm india n nt frm rich family. I only buy pirated games or download it frm torrents. I hv
Prince of persia al games n played. I join this forum because i wnt 2 play tht games which r published only in psp versions. So the games tht r publ in pc vers, why r u wnt 2 play in ps2..
(07-01-2009, 09:44 PM)Randeep25 Wrote: Yeah i also with aemony, go for pc version. Im frm india n nt frm rich family. I only buy pirated games or download it frm torrents. I hv
Prince of persia al games n played. I join this forum because i wnt 2 play tht games which r published only in psp versions. So the games tht r publ in pc vers, why r u wnt 2 play in ps2.
Read our rules,no piracy talk in here. Warned
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-01-2009, 09:44 PM)Randeep25 Wrote: Yeah i also with aemony, go for pc version. Im frm india n nt frm rich family. I only buy pirated games or download it frm torrents. I hv
Prince of persia al games n played. I join this forum because i wnt 2 play tht games which r published only in psp versions. So the games tht r publ in pc vers, why r u wnt 2 play in ps2..

To download a game illegaly is piracy,even if you donot have a ps2 of ur
own,u can not use pcsx2 because of bios.Plz do not talk about pirated games here.

Ps2 or Psp exclusives also hurt us(behave like pc gamers are 2nd class people),but there is nothing we could do.
well.and last ans of ur q is:I m a very,very,.............inf serious fan of
prince of persia.Just imagine,I have played sands of time 20 times,warrior within 50 times, two thorns 70 times.Yet i m interested in it!
I have heard that ps2 version of twothorns includes more than pc.
So I brought a ps2 just two weeks ago.But the prolem is,I do not like
playing games with dualstok,even ps2 have bad graphices it seems.So i head to pcsx2.
(07-02-2009, 06:41 AM)xboxflyer Wrote: I have heard that ps2 version of twothorns includes more than pc.

What would that be? As far as I know there isn't really a difference between the platforms, but if the PS2 one includes more than the PC I might buy it and play though it again.

And on topic, does your problem still exist? And is it only the saving which doesn't work?
(07-02-2009, 10:35 AM)Aemony Wrote:
(07-02-2009, 06:41 AM)xboxflyer Wrote: I have heard that ps2 version of twothorns includes more than pc.

What would that be? As far as I know there isn't really a difference between the platforms, but if the PS2 one includes more than the PC I might buy it and play though it again.

And on topic, does your problem still exist? And is it only the saving which doesn't work?

I have just finished this game on ps2.No, there is no exclusive for ps2 in this game;my thought was wrong;may be it is for psp.The worst is graphices is something too bad.I m bored on my console.