help me
well there is an alert and i cannot open the pcsx2 1888.

now i am trying to run cd/dvd what should i do to run a cd with the files of the game (i dont have the official ps2 CD)

Sponsored links

(12-04-2009, 10:45 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: That's just the plugins you are using, how about the settings under the config menu (graphics, cpu, advanced).

What is your graphics card? try another Graphics plugin like ZeroGS for now and see if you get any better luck or at least a more specific error.

I tried the Grapgics Plugin you said the ZeroGS but it still crashes....

[Image: untitled123.jpg]
(12-05-2009, 10:33 PM)dio Wrote: well there is an alert and i cannot open the pcsx2 1888.

now i am trying to run cd/dvd what should i do to run a cd with the files of the game (i dont have the official ps2 CD)

what do u mean ur dun have the official CD?
u download the ISO didn't u?
if u download it then we're not gonna help u..

Quote:Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.
Yes i have downloaded an ISO
and when i open cd/dvd the emulator starts and when it comes to start the game the emulator crashes!
(12-06-2009, 11:57 AM)dio Wrote: Yes i have downloaded an ISO
and when i open cd/dvd the emulator starts and when it comes to start the game the emulator crashes!

Hey Guys,

please read the rules..
because of you this thread was closed.. >_< and i asked to reopen it so that my problems will be solved..
Sorry about that Tongue2

Try updating your videocard drivers.
(12-06-2009, 11:57 AM)dio Wrote: Yes i have downloaded an ISO

sorry dio can't help u since u downloaded the iso..
datz wat u get when downloading an iso..
a corrupt iso.. Tongue
u should read the rules here first..

as for TS i can't really help u..
myb u can do what Shadow Lady suggest first..
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.