help me update directx
okay turned off everything that's even remotely connected to safety, and still it won't initialize. This is getting very very frustrating.
Fk it im resetting this computer.

Sponsored links

I really wish they would just add DirectX updates in windows update...
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
*sigh* go here and click the bottom link >_>
just a site with me providing DirectX
EDIT: and open the file, choose a folder to extract then go to folder and open "Setup.exe"

(06-02-2009, 07:15 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: I really wish they would just add DirectX updates in windows update...
why would they include it if it's an optional thing (only needed for us gamers Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Could just google "directx runtimes march 2009" or smt.
Your Operating System isn't a copy is it?
AMD Phenom II 940 @ 3.6GHZ, 4GB PC8500 @ 1100MHZ, 4870x2 @ Stock.
no it worked with the direct link. right now my internets a little haywire, so that could explain why i cant update with the web runtime file.
so your problem is solved? Smile
Windows 7 64bit

(06-02-2009, 07:46 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: *sigh* go here and click the bottom link >_>
just a site with me providing DirectX
EDIT: and open the file, choose a folder to extract then go to folder and open "Setup.exe"

(06-02-2009, 07:15 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: I really wish they would just add DirectX updates in windows update...
why would they include it if it's an optional thing (only needed for us gamers Tongue)

So include it in the optional updates Tongue

It's just annoying that updating DirectX is such a pain sometimes.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(06-02-2009, 04:12 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: So include it in the optional updates Tongue
aah yes, the Optional Updates "option" Tongue of Vista/7 update Tongue
Windows 7 64bit

okay i got everything to work, but i have 2.4 ghz. can i expect anywhere near decent speed to play kh2 or should i just give up.