help needed
Exclamation 
Smileok so I was wondering if anyone could help me out, i'm currently playing dbz budakai ten 3 and was hoping someone would give some heads up on how to get the best picture Ohmymy system is windows 7 pro intel® Core™ i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz, 16 GB ram 64 bit system, Ninja graphics card is a SadGeforce GT620 forsa 2GBBiggrin, please can anyone help meWackoAngry

Sponsored links

Hola. What exactly you want to hear and can you be more specific about " best picture" ? Smile
(10-02-2013, 10:15 PM)oOCrazyGamerOo Wrote: Hola. What exactly you want to hear and can you be more specific about " best picture" ? Smile
the characters look so fake like blocks showing I would like smooth picture not to see corners on gokus body lol what software can I use to screen shot it im new to computer gaming and just built this one from the little bit of dough I had
You will need a better graphics card to upscale the image in the GSdx plugin settings. The 620 is not up to snuff. Go to a GDDR5 card.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

You need to go to PCSX2 settings(Config >Video GS)then set scale to 2 or 3. If will be slow, go back to lower numbers.
[Image: 566ddffdbdd3.png]
(10-02-2013, 10:27 PM)DaTankAC Wrote: The 620 is not up to snuff. Go to a GDDR5 card.
Yes if PC games but i guess this card can handle basic upscale Smile Mb no..Glare Need to check card specs
(10-02-2013, 10:29 PM)oOCrazyGamerOo Wrote: You need to go to PCSX2 settings(Config >Video GS)then set scale to 2 or 3. If will be slow, go back to lower numbers.
[Image: 566ddffdbdd3.png]
ok picture quality much better but however a slight lag in the game they sound lazy like slow motion alittle
(10-02-2013, 10:36 PM)didas031 Wrote: ok picture quality much better but however a slight lag in the game they sound lazy like slow motion alittle
I see Smile Next time remove pictures from your reply Laugh
So.. if a bit slow, then try agressive speed hacks
[Image: eb8f2396d28e.png]

If no go,then set upscale to custom

[Image: 55b00210e0b9.png]
(10-02-2013, 10:27 PM)DaTankAC Wrote: You will need a better graphics card to upscale the image in the GSdx plugin settings. The 620 is not up to snuff. Go to a GDDR5 card.
the 620 is just for now until I got money to play with again but these days who does lol I am plotting to go for a gtx650 next its reasonable price also
ok all sorted working as if its really a ps2 lol thanks guys really appriciate what you guys are doing
No problem,have fun with your game Cool