help needed please pcsx2 best emulation for my computer
hey everyone I am brand new to this and I'm sorry if I make a mistake or don't understand something fully yet I asked for help in another thread but it qwas closed by an admin I didn't know my emulog would have info in it that is against rules I just did as he asked me to and gave him my emulog but i guess because it said what game I had in it was against rules. I would like to know what to do next time before hand to take out of text when asked for my emulog so I don't make anyone mad please. I'm just a guy looking for help making my emu run faster, I would like some help configuring my emulator for my desktop (DELL XPS 8700) IF ANYONE NEEDS ME TO POST INFORMATION  please at least tell me what to cut out of the info so I do not make any admins mad at me 

my computer specs are as follows 

DELL XPS 8700

RAM 12GB DDR3
WINDOWS 10 64BIT
PROCESSOR: INTEL CORE I5 4430 CPU @3.00GHZ
GRAPHICS CHIP TYPE: AMD RAEDON 0X675D
DAC TYPE INTERNAL DAC 400MHz
ADAPTER STRING AMD RAEDON HD 7500 SERIES
TOTAL AVAILABLE GRAPHICS MEM 4864 MB
DEDICATED MEM 1024MB
SHARED SYS MEM 3840MB

I have the latest version of pcsx2 on my desktop (ver:1.4.0

I'm trying to set up the emu to its best capabilities and would like some help making it run faster with games I own and have had for years now  
 the pcsx2 emu wont run one of my games at a playable speed but it will run lots of others just fine so I have aa honest feeling that it can run the game at a faster fps but I need help doing that or understanding what plugins are best for my desktop Blink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

It's not our fault you didn't read the forum rules when you registered, you knowingly downloaded a game so we can't provide support to you.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.