help on run ps2 game dvd on pcsx2
hi all....

i am new to here i would like to know how to run the ps2 game dvd using pcsx2? or do i need to convert to iso b4 i can play???? pls help

i just brought this game name sakura wars and would like to play on my laptop, pls guide me or teach me how to convert to iso format.... tq

Sponsored links

www.imgburn.com.
It's very easy to use
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Do pcsx2 only can run iso file or it can direct run the ps2 DVD?
direct but recommended way is imgburn
Both. For iso, select the iso using the iso selector. For CDVD, use the CDVD Gigaherz plugin and set CDVD Mode to Plugin in the PCSX2 CDVD Menu. But playing from CD/DVD is not reccommended.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(08-17-2011, 01:29 PM)wayne78 Wrote: Do pcsx2 only can run iso file or it can direct run the ps2 DVD?

they do run both ISO or DVD
ISO is the highest priority did you create your ISO from your game disc via Imgburn.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(08-16-2011, 05:38 PM)jesalvein Wrote: www.imgburn.com.
It's very easy to use

Thank you and I success convert to iso file....
(08-17-2011, 01:39 PM)recoder Wrote: Both. For iso, select the iso using the iso selector. For CDVD, use the CDVD Gigaherz plugin and set CDVD Mode to Plugin in the PCSX2 CDVD Menu. But playing from CD/DVD is not reccommended.

Thanks for the guide... Manage to convert to iso format and play the game, everything working smooth but went in game battle mode, it lagging... Is there anyway for me to make it run smoother in battle mode?
(08-17-2011, 01:41 PM)tallbender Wrote: they do run both ISO or DVD
ISO is the highest priority did you create your ISO from your game disc via Imgburn.

Yup very easy to convert just 1 click... Game run smooth but in battle mode lagging, kinda like 2 to 3 second lag... Pls help
pc specs(CPU and GPU)?
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
have you tried using some speedhacks. Change the base framerate to 140%
[Image: recodersignature2.png]