PC: hp xw4400 workstation
Motherboard: idk stock came with pc
CPU: Intel® Core™2 CPU 6700 @ 2.66GHz
GPU: Geforce 7800 gtx 256MB
RAM: 4 GB DDR2

pcsx2 1.2.1
BIOS: v02.00
havent messed with plugins

most games work fine but one of my favorites (rogue galaxy) fps stays 58-60 until actual game play fps lowers to 20-25 fps ive tried using speed hacks which at best get it up to 30fps ive tried messing with plugins etc but no luck please help new to this so if i forgot anything just let me know

Sponsored links

running hardware/software? native resolution? give us some more information please.
Well Rogue Galaxy is probably more demanding than the other games.
What Speedhacks did you try? Make sure all the recommanded ones are activated and play around with the EE/VU sliders, increasing them step by step and see what works best.
MTVU sould be turned off as its not really giving an advantage with dual core CPUs but you could give it a try if nothing else works, also make sure Native resolution is checked under Gsdx settings.

Other than that there is not much you can do besides upgrading your PC. A Core 2 Duo is very old and just to slow for most games.
(04-13-2014, 04:28 AM)rogueway Wrote: PC: hp xw4400 workstation
Motherboard: idk stock came with pc
CPU: Intel® Core™2 CPU 6700 @ 2.66GHz
GPU: Geforce 7800 gtx 256MB
RAM: 4 GB DDR2

pcsx2 1.2.1
BIOS: v02.00
havent messed with plugins

most games work fine but one of my favorites (rogue galaxy) fps stays 58-60 until actual game play fps lowers to 20-25 fps ive tried using speed hacks which at best get it up to 30fps ive tried messing with plugins etc but no luck please help new to this so if i forgot anything just let me know

I dont think that setup is good enough for that game boot cpu/gpu are underpowered