help please
Sad 
hey guys im kinda new to emulation and im having a problem with one game that is mortal kombat armageddon the problem is that when i enter arcade mode i choose my character and the game crashes it also crashes on conquest mode(this doesnt happen in motorr kombat or training mode) and the emulation is very slow it goes 25-30 fps,i also have three other games and this is the result im getting:

Dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 2(PAL)- 45-60fps
Dragon ball budokai 1(NTSC)- 55-65fps
Vampire night(PAL)- 60-65fps

my system is:

cpu:AMD Athlon dual-core 7750+ black edition clocked at 2.7 ghz
ram:2 GB ddr2
gpu:geforce 8600gt 512 ddr3

why mortal kombat armageddon(NTSC) crashes and why it is so slow compared to the others? please help Sad

Sponsored links

different games have different performance demands, try the speed hacks for higher fps.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
(09-05-2009, 02:01 PM)zero29 Wrote: different games have different performance demands, try the speed hacks for higher fps.

ive tried the speed hacks but still it cant get more than 50% im using pcsx2 0.9.6 graphics plugin GSdx 883 0.1.13 and beside being slow it crashes when i try arcade and conquest mode ive also had budokai tenkaichi 3 and i used to get 45-55fps on that,its strange every game ive got has worked perfectly might the problem be because its NTSC version and not PAL or something like that?
i am running this game , but in the beta versions try them.
(09-05-2009, 02:22 PM)coder_fx Wrote: i am running this game , but in the beta versions try them.

ok ill try that and ill show u the results
ok dudes i tried the betas and it doesnt crash anymore so thanks coder but it still goes 25-30 fps and ive heard that this game runs very well how many fps are u getting guys?
You've heard wrong, mortal kombat armageddon needs about a Core 2 Duo at 3,6 Ghz to run at nearly good speeds. So your FPS are normal
[Image: newsig.jpg]