help to zone of the enders 2 config
Hi Guys i need help to config the game zone of the enders 2 in my pc i can play te game but is very lagy my pc is a asus i5 with a gtx920mx with 4gb ram anyone can help me to config the pcxs2 to the game run good ? thanks

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-08-2017, 07:28 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

my cpu is a intel core i5-6200u 2.30ghz , graphics card: nvidia geforce 920mx, Ram: 4gb anda my  system is windows 10 64bits 

the version of pcxs2 is the 1.5.0 

the game im tryng to play is zone of the enders 2 i play in the iso

and this are the configurations i using

play it on your PS2 console.
that cpu won't be good enough, that GPU is too weak for it.

ZOE2 is one of the most demanding games. Basically, it hammers your CPU, and in a few scenes, murders your gpu.

Sorry for you
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-08-2017, 01:15 PM)jesalvein Wrote: play it on your PS2 console.

ZOE2 is one of the most demanding games. Basically, it hammers your CPU, and in a few scenes, murders your gpu.

Sorry for you

Ok thank you is impressing that a game so old of ps2 requires so much hardware from modern pcs thankfully i still have my ps2  and zoe 2  Biggrin
(05-08-2017, 01:15 PM)jesalvein Wrote: play it on your PS2 console.

Sorry for you

Another question that i have as if is possible to play fifa stret 2 in this pc i have the game in the emulator but runs to fast in menus and the textures are very bad as you can see

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote:the emulator but runs to fast in menus

Press F4 to enable the framelimiter once again, it'll keep the vertical frequency of the game in sync to the original NTSC/PAL standards.

Quote: and the textures are very bad as you can see

Is the issue present when you try OpenGL (hardware mode)?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-08-2017, 04:56 PM)ssakash Wrote: Press F4 to enable the framelimiter once again, it'll keep the vertical frequency of the game in sync to the original NTSC/PAL standards.

Is the issue present when you try OpenGL (hardware mode)?

i trie to pres F4  but runs fast to

what is the hardware mode you recomend ? i use Direct3D11
(05-08-2017, 04:58 PM)mendquint Wrote: i trie to pres F4  but runs fast to

What's the fps value displayed in the titlebar when it runs fast?

Quote:what is the hardware mode you recomend ? i use Direct3D11

It's just below "D3D11 (hardware mode)" in the renderer option at GSdx plugin settings.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-08-2017, 05:03 PM)ssakash Wrote: What's the fps value displayed in the titlebar when it runs fast?

It's just below "D3D11 (hardware mode)" in the renderer option at GSdx plugin settings.

i put " D3d9 " the textures now are ok not good but ok but now is run to slow in the game

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)