help with connecting online with pcsx2 1.6.0
im not sure whats going wrong, i have all the plugins downloaded but it wont connect to servers. tried playing starwars battlefront 2 and .hack fragment online. starwars it connects to the EA accept page but after when its searching for servers i get -611 error and for fragment it says on the loading for tying to find servers. ive tried many methods. ive uninstalled and reinstalled everything, gone into IIS and updated files, gone into my firewall and security and gave more permissions for pcsx2, also givin the dev9 plugin fresh downloads. i know my laptop can connect other devices to the router as i play my old xbox 360's wifi adapter to this laptop and it works fine.

Sponsored links

update to latest de builds instead.
what server are you trying to connect to ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
de builds for what applications? and any server. ive tried all servers listed in the ps2 online game list it just dosent seem to finish connecting to find servers/lobbies
dev builds sorry.
dunno why you downloaded stable since it's clearly said you shouldn't
if you mean the nightly build my computer dosent handle it well and i still have the same problem there, i got npcap downloaded for it too, ive got both and 1.6 at the moment seems to run better. Been trying for days lol. could it be my computer? could it be my .net and visual c++ as when i hit open on the .exe icons they open up and theres a new tap for repair, ive clicked them they do a repair says it repairs some files but never takes as it still as a repair option when i open it again? im starting to think its my computer not having some update or application?
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
hardware- intel core i3 1115G4, intel UHD, 8GBytes, windows 10

pcsx2 1.6.0 and nightly

didnt change any settings other then checking the Ethernet box for online access and my video to open gx for both versions

GSdx32-AVX2, both versions

and ive been playing .hack fragment, dynasty warriors 3, star wars battlefront 2, samurai warriors in iso format on 1.6.0 and they all have been playing fine with an odd freeze/crash here and there
what do you mean by "the nightly build my computer dosent handle it well" ?
it crashes way more then 1.6 yet the settings are the same for both of them. they both just doesn't finish connecting online. also in the console logs when it trying to connect online but doesn't it shows CLR_DEV9:TCPSession Error: 11200
crashes more than 1.6 ?
what the hell have you done ? it's know to be far more stable