help with connecting online with pcsx2 1.6.0
i have no idea lol, i didnt change much settings for both them cause my laptop is old but it just doesn't finish connecting online for both versions.

Sponsored links

Problem is probably in the config regarding the server side.
I suggest you ask the server maintainers for help
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
yea i dont know, didnt change much settings as i said.it almost connects but wont reach the servers that are up. could it be a dns problem? or the inis files. should i try HDD internet instead of the Ethernet? or maybe my bios is the issue, i read somewhere that some bios couldnt go online or have restrictions. the programs run fine they just wont connect which makes me think its some sort of security firewall stopping the connection but ive turn it off and tried same issue then turned it back on but went into advanced setting and gave pcsx2 permission to by pass any blocking but still wont finishing connecting. just makes no sense as i said before it will reach online cause it shows the accepts screens like EA law thingy and starts loading. it just cant find the new servers that are up now.

oh ops it didnt load your comment, alright ill try them thank you for your help on your end also how would i get in contact with them?
(05-13-2024, 10:52 PM)lumbard69 Wrote: yea i dont know, didnt change much settings as i said.it almost connects but wont reach the servers that are up. could it be a dns problem? or the inis files. should i try HDD internet instead of the Ethernet?
no. ethernet/sockets should be the way. if you didn't set the DNS provided by the server you're trying to connect to, it won't work.
Quote:or maybe my bios is the issue, i read somewhere that some bios couldnt go online or have restrictions.
if you were able to connect with your real ps2 back then, not likely. (unless you didn't dump your bios correctly)
Quote:oh ops it didnt load your comment, alright ill try them thank you for your help on your end also how would i get in contact with them?
no idea. where did you get the server address ? ask where you got it
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go