dynasty warriors
samurai warriors
warriors gundam

or anything made by KOEI?
what configuration do you use?
what graphics?e.g. GSdx??????
what CPU config????
what speed hack (if any)????

when i play it using PCSX2 9.6, the game runs on 40-55 FPS but the health and map of the characters don't appear, when i use PCSX2-r1888 the game runs on 50-60 but same problem and the game is very very slow, i'm unable to fix the problem...help pls...thanks for replies...Biggrin

here are my specs:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-need-help...for-a-game

Sponsored links

just try using r1888 and march plugins (u can find them in download section!) tick native in gsdx and in advanced put both clamps to NONE (this will will give a speed up but if it creates any problem put it to normal again)
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
(05-11-2010, 02:12 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote: just try using r1888 and march plugins (u can find them in download section!) tick native in gsdx and in advanced put both clamps to NONE (this will will give a speed up but if it creates any problem put it to normal again)

i have the updated versions or winrar 3.93 and 7zip 9.13 last month, those i think are the latest versions, i'm still unable to open the .7z file
ok,, i was able to open the file, i downloaded it using another programLaugh

this is my new pc setup:

processor:Intel® Core™2 DUo CPU [email protected] GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory:2048MB RAM
DirectX VersionLaughirectX 10.0
Video Card:GeForce 9500 GT
System:Microsoft Windows XP SP3

My Pcsx2-r1888 configurations are:
Graphics:GSdx 2693 (MSVC 15.00,SSE41)0.1.16
Resolution:windowed
Renderer:direct3d9
ShaderTongue2ixel shader 3
aspect ratio: 16:9
d3d internal source: Native
other checked files:texture filtering, NLOOP hack,logarithmic z,Alpha correction

CPU config:Frame SKip
Custom FPS Limit:60
Skip Frames when slower than: 48

VU1rec is unchecked, by doing this i can see the health and map, now this created the new problem, the game is now very very very very slow, it run 10-15 FPS, can you guys help me finding another way to either:
1.increase the speed of the game,or
2.be able to see the health and map of the character without unchecking VU1rec
...thanks for the repliesBiggrin
i finally got the game running now....Biggrin thanks for the helps....