help with the align hack

i did that,but the blurriness is unbearable.isn't there a way to toggle it off or sharpen the images a little?

Sponsored links

can try skip hacks and see if any of them help

http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Tekken_5

The image show there are anything but blurry and are recent too
(07-08-2015, 07:36 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: can try skip hacks and see if any of them help

http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Tekken_5

The image show there are anything but blurry and are recent too

what do you mean by "skip hacks"'that wiki suggested to use that align sprite hack wich doesn't work,for me at least.and using that useless 1200 x 1200 resolutio fix it works but everything its still blurrier than i'd like to see
skip draw hack in the hw section

Likes I said the image show there is not blurry and they use DX11 at 5x both DX11 and more so OpenGL should be better then DX9 at this point, in both speed and accuracy, so you might want to post exact setting and emu log at this point if you still having issues.
dbl post
(07-08-2015, 05:44 PM)Solstar Wrote: i did that,but the blurriness is unbearable.isn't there a way to toggle it off or sharpen the images a little?

you should not tick native but use the dropdown menu and select something like 3x native.
(07-08-2015, 09:28 PM)willkuer Wrote: you should not tick native but use the dropdown menu and select something like 3x native.

as i wrote before,i already did that,and same issue.
(07-09-2015, 05:51 PM)Solstar Wrote: as i wrote before,i already did that,and same issue.

It shouldn't be blurry then.

3xnative should be comparable to hd resolution set as custom resolution.
(07-09-2015, 06:14 PM)willkuer Wrote: It shouldn't be blurry then.

3xnative should be comparable to hd resolution set as custom resolution.

i have an hd monitor,so i should have seen some results.the settings are still the same i posted above,at this point i really don't know what to do