help with the align hack
hello all.i just installed a fresh new version of pcsx2 1.3.1,after reading that they finally fixed that annoying black lines error in various games such as tekken 5.after installation,i leave all the settings exactly as they are(modifying only the controls for the gamepad obviously)i choose directx 9(though my pc is capable of much more)leave everything as default,going to hw hacks and select "full" and align hack.

i start tekken tag tournament...still,black lines.any help?

Sponsored links

please screenshot gsdx plugin settings and HW hacks dialog.
What does full mean?
(07-06-2015, 10:46 PM)willkuer Wrote: What does full mean?
I think the OP means the CRC Hack Level somewhat recently added to the GSdx plugin in the hardware hacks section. Full enables all of the CRC hacks (excluding additional hacks enabled by selecting "Aggressive" which only affect a handful of games).
Did you check enable hw hacks ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(07-07-2015, 03:22 AM)ssakash Wrote: Did you check enable hw hacks ?

sure i did,here's the screenshot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try a Native scaling resolution like 3XNative (or) 4XNative instead of a custom resolution.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
is there something wrong with using DX 11 or OpenGL?
You should also know that the align sprite hack is (unfortunately still) a three-state-checkbox. What happens if you use the filled state instead of the ticked one?
(07-07-2015, 06:13 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: is there something wrong with using DX 11 or OpenGL?

nothing,beside the fact that the lines are still there in either modes.

re-setting the custom res to 1020 x 1020 fixed it,but what if i want to play at a higher resolution?

Quote:You should also know that the align sprite hack is (unfortunately still) a three-state-checkbox. What happens if you use the filled state instead of the ticked one?

tried all 3 settings,and still nothing :\
(07-07-2015, 05:38 PM)ssakash Wrote: Try a Native scaling resolution like 3XNative (or) 4XNative instead of a custom resolution.