how can i change my pcsx2 logo?????
you guys just didn't understand each other that's all now calm down nobody got hurt^^

korisnik2007a: what you fear could come true etc... but some might just want to replace the old picture (although I don't quite get why now since the new release seems to be comming soon) a while back I did it too for fun ^^ also if you use the emu relatively often and at least since 0.9.4 (official release) then you might wanna change the picture too^^

btw while on topic:
Quote:Comment by Jake.Stine, Jul 18, 2009

The icons and backgrounds will be changeable via theme. The window frames are not.
seems things like this will be easier in the new GUI ^^
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm

Sponsored links

@kabooz - i get what you mean..Wink

@zero29 - i would quote him,he said it's not up to me to decide,and I already answered that.Now I must disagree with you since I already gave my reasons for what I said,and I stay by it.I do not plan using any harsh words,and I expect the same from other members.He made it look like I was bossing around,while I was giving my opinion,and considering the situation,it was completely rightful,while I feel that his post had intentions of making me inferior to him (i will not use the common word for it,but it starts with a B),and made me feel like I can't say what I want but he can boss me around...And that's what's unfair..I have a right to give my opinion,and I wasn't bossing around,and since I can behave properly,I expect,and will not tolerate insults on me...As for right now - I really don't care anymore,it happened,it passed,I forget about it,but I always stick to what I said...That is all..Smile
What I dont understand korisnik2007a is why would you say it's a very dumb question and still give a few tips about how he could do it. Why couldnt you just give the information and leave it at that without needing to say it's dumb or asking for the thread to be closed? We would have saved a lot of trouble then.

(08-06-2009, 07:48 PM)korisnik2007a Wrote: i have a right to say that...
Got a problem with it?
I don't care.
I just won't stand you being so full of yourself from some reason.Wink

Just as you had a right to say that, bmate also had the right to say your attitude was not the best which I agree on (he could have said it in a better way but still Tongue).

Everyone please remember this is a community and we try to keep our forums friendly. Please drop the discussion and get back on topic.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
On topic then: Please, please don't reshack pcsx2.. xD
but res-hacking it is so much fun! (I actually prefer to replace things at the source when I compile, I don't care to hack it in later and possibly ruin the program
what would be cool, if the team would make it possible to change the logo the same way as media player classic does. choose official(name it correctly) and then give the power of change to the not so techy users, if they prefer something else.
(08-08-2009, 12:40 AM)bmate Wrote: what would be cool, if the team would make it possible to change the logo the same way as media player classic does. choose official(name it correctly) and then give the power of change to the not so techy users, if they prefer something else.

Or like PSXeven