how do I use a DS3 PS3 with PCSX2?
I just started using PCSX2, However I have been using Dolphin (GC and WII Emulator) for quite while now. Anyways I have always been able to use my Sony PS3 controller with Dolphin using SCP Server. However when I try to use my controller with PCSX I can't even select the DS3 option and it says LibUSB is required. I downloaded LibUSB but I'm not sure if I downloaded the correct files because there isn't any .exe files or anything and I am clueless as to how I get PCSX2 to recognize that it is there. Can some one please give me step by step instructions on how to use my DS3 controller with PCSX2? Also incase it is of importance I have PCSX2 V1.2.1

Sponsored links

You don't need lilusb for pcsx2. The SCP driver allows pcsx2 to see your controller as an xbox 360 controller. Just set your input API as xinput and bind your controls like normal
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Because you're using SCPServer this means that your DS3 isn't actually a DS3, but an Xbox 360 controller. In LilyPad I recommend these settings; Input APIs - DirectInput, Game Device APIs, check off XInput (Xbox 360 Controllers only) and Monitor when in background if you want.

In the Device Diagnostics you should see something similar to this.
XInput Pad 0 and DX Keyboard. You may have more devices, but that's what I see with just the DS3 controller connected.