how do I use mouse and keyboard controls?
Ahh... You must have mentioned earlier. All of my friends have problem that Wireless Mouse don't work with Lilypad. Wired Mouse seems to work fine.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]

Sponsored links

hmm.. i use my wireless M305 mouse to control right stick camera on FF-XII using lilypad+^_^+ it didn't wanna work at first but after some fiddling it started working, be d***** if i remember what i did though+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
Yeah, I don't know what the problem is. Lillypad recognizes it. I can go into the control config and set the axises of the right stick to the mouse motions. It detects that all fine. It just won't bring the mouse into the game window when I open an iso. I still just get curser on the screen, and no control.
my pad set up but its not working properly my guys just walking in circles and i try to walk with my analog controls but they axt like the d-pad controls and all the direction buttons act like d-pad :/ now whats wrong with it..
here's my pad config+^_^+ wireless mouse Logitech m305 Bluetooth works fine as camera control for FF-XIII+^_^+ the circled part is what i think made it work for me+^_^+
[Image: aoaqhe.png]
(04-03-2012, 01:43 AM)ChikTikka Wrote: here's my pad config+^_^+ wireless mouse Logitech m305 Bluetooth works fine as camera control for FF-XIII+^_^+ the circled part is what i think made it work for me+^_^+
[Image: aoaqhe.png]

Worked! Thank you so much. That was what I was missing. Had to assign a button to capture the mouse. That's exactly what that was. Awesome.
(04-03-2012, 07:30 AM)shmimbadad Wrote: Worked! Thank you so much. That was what I was missing. Had to assign a button to capture the mouse. That's exactly what that was. Awesome.
I am pleased to be of service.+^_^+
(04-01-2012, 08:49 AM)recoder Wrote: Open PCSX2. goto LilyPad Configuration. and re-configure your keys in PAD1.

TRy changing the Input API for KeyBoard and Mouse. say, DirectInput.

Give SSSPSXPad Plugin a try.

I Tried What you said but it didnt work so idk what to do and i cant play Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix with out the keyboard or mouse Sad
Why did you have to hijack a thread ??? Tongue2

Well, have you tried assigning that 'Mouse' Control. Also, have you configured your keys. By what means have you connected your Mouse (PS/2 or USB or wireless) If wireless try assigning a key for it as Chik'Tikka Told.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]