how do i get the game started
ok so i finished formatting my memory card but i dont know how to start the game i was using daemon tools and mounted it but i dont c it in the browser where u format ur memor cards

Sponsored links

What CDVD plugin are you using? Switch to Linuz ISO Plugin if you aren't using it already. Do not use Daemon tools or any other program to mount the image. In PCSX2, configure the CDVD plugin by browsing and selecting your .iso image directly and then Run > Execute.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
Uh unmount it, change your cdvd plugin to linuz ISO and run PCSX2 with it. You should read the configuration guide so you know how to configure PCSX2 better.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
well i did wat u guys said and it actually worked but it ended up with a white screen and a rectangle across the middle with a bunch of colors
Settings? game?
(10-28-2009, 06:14 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Settings? game?

the game is kingdom hearts which i copied from my friends usb so i was wondering if taht was the problem
Copied from usb? do you mean you dont own the original disc?

You havent mentioned your settings yet or any possible errors in the pcsx2 console output window.
(10-29-2009, 01:05 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Copied from usb? do you mean you dont own the original disc?

You havent mentioned your settings yet or any possible errors in the pcsx2 console output window.

no i dont and im not quite sure about how to tell u about the settings and for the output window it says initializing for a bunch of stuff then it says restart without memory clear done
Alright then, as you dont own the game and as stated in our rules you cant expect further support.

Closed and warned.