how do i get the my game onto the computer
Just put it in there and press Run DVD. You don't need to burn or install anything. That's it.

Sponsored links

Go to "config > configure" in PCSX2 change the cdvdrom plugin to Gigahert'z and OK the changes, now put your game in your dvd drive and run it with "file > run cd/dvd" in PCSX2.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-28-2009, 06:27 PM)yeyoo Wrote: Whats your OS ?

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600)
I'm not administrator so i can't update my direct X
If you have a good enough cd drive, as in not something from 10 years ago. Just pop the game into your drive, download an ISO image making program. Ive tried using Alcahol, PowerISO and DAEMION tools, the best one I think is PowerISO. And just make an ISO from your cd. It can also serve as backup if and when your game becomes defective.
[Image: 1283060.png]
(07-28-2009, 11:04 PM)SoL1D Wrote: If you have a good enough cd drive, as in not something from 10 years ago. Just pop the game into your drive, download an ISO image making program. Ive tried using Alcahol, PowerISO and DAEMION tools, the best one I think is PowerISO. And just make an ISO from your cd. It can also serve as backup if and when your game becomes defective.

ok i download powerISO it opens but i don't no how to do it show can u show me how 2 and can i need a direct x download without being administrator
I'm almost certain DirectX cannot be updated if you aren't admin. It changes what amounts to critical system files, can't imagine doing it without having administrative rights.

Google for tutorials on how to use PowerISO or whatever program you're using. It really isn't that difficult.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
He is going to need DirectX to play. Let's solve that problem before teaching him how to make an iso he won't be able to use.
My suggestion is to have somebody with Admin privileges to update DirectX. There is another way but it could get you into a lot of trouble depending on who the computer belongs to (seeing how you aren't an Admin). Just restart the computer into Safe Mode, log into the Administrator Account (has no password by default unless deactivated or a password was added) and then update DirectX. I still recommend getting somebody else because you still need to know exactly where you saved the file. Also if I remember correctly, you have to use Safe Mode with Networking or else your desktop won't run (Win XP only from what I'm aware of).
(07-29-2009, 05:43 AM)Zanoab Wrote: My suggestion is to have somebody with Admin privileges to update DirectX. There is another way but it could get you into a lot of trouble depending on who the computer belongs to (seeing how you aren't an Admin). Just restart the computer into Safe Mode, log into the Administrator Account (has no password by default unless deactivated or a password was added) and then update DirectX. I still recommend getting somebody else because you still need to know exactly where you saved the file. Also if I remember correctly, you have to use Safe Mode with Networking or else your desktop won't run (Win XP only from what I'm aware of).
THANKKKKKKKKKKKKS NOW I MADE A ADIM account and now i can play with direct x and use img burn