how do you exit a game?
this may seem like a very stupid thing to ask but i really dont konw. i try pressing the Esc key but that just makes it so when ever the mouse goes over a button, it becomes visible for a split second but the game is still open.

this is very annoying because i literaly have to press the restart button on my pc because the game does not minimise when i press the windows key or do Ctrl Alt Delete.

Sponsored links

Restart button??? Really, dude? Really? Never heard of Alt+F4?
was it that strange for me to assume the Esc key was supposed to exit out of game mode like the PS 1 emulator? you dont have to be such an arse.
the escape key works just fine with 1888 beta if you have selected the option "close GS window on Esc" on the misc tab
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
"close GS window on Esc" was selected, the game screen was still up but buttons appear for a second when the mouse moves over them, must just be a glitch.
Try setting both First/Second controller plugins to Lilypad, then enable the 3 escape/close hacks on lilypad settings as you like.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
also you could try disabling the mouse API in lilypad.
[Image: 774509.png]
ok well Alt F4 closes it but only if i haven't already pressed Esc. ill stick with doing that when i want to exit.

thanks for the help guys.
(05-24-2010, 12:25 AM)Jake110 Wrote: was it that strange for me to assume the Esc key was supposed to exit out of game mode like the PS 1 emulator? you dont have to be such an arse.
Yes, it was extremely strange of you to assume that you needed to press the restart button on your PC to exit a program.