how does fire support work in metal gear solid 3: snake eater?
when you interrogate guards they sometimes give u fire support frequencies, but whenever i use them i get no response

i know i have to be outdoors to use it. i know a frequency can be used only in the area it was gotten in. also there are guides that list all the frequencies so u should be use a frequency for a certain area without interrogating a guard

however nothing works Sad i am always getting no response Sad

for example i am now in "Graniny Gorki Lab Exterior: Inside Walls" trying to do it but it's not working

can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong and EXACTLY what i have to do to get fire support to work?

Sponsored links

I feel kinda stupid asking this.. but any pictures/videos of what you are referring to?
my question is straight forward. no need for pictures. anyone who played the game will know what i mean

go here:-

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/File:MGS3_CQC.jpg

here is a pic of a guard being interrogated. some guards give fire support frequencies. when i try the frequency it doesn't work
never played this game, but if this "gameplay bug" is pcsx2 related, then it should work on your PS2...
Did you give it a try to make sure it usually works at the ingame the places you've tried so far ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I beat them.. all ps1/ps2 games..

as far as the frequency I believe it changes every game, and the chance of getting the alarm code is minimal, AND you have to be in alert status when it happens

@jes: not a bug, it's just rare.
it didn't work :-(

for example i interrogated a guard. he said 146.74 . another guard saw me and the alert was triggered. i tried frequency and it didn't work

and i don't own a ps2
(10-12-2012, 10:04 PM)cns00 Wrote: and i don't own a ps2

Youve been warned twice about piracy and told not to do it, you claimed it a "mistake" but you OBVIOUSLY didn't read the rules, even after being told, twice. Enjoy your ban.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]