how to connect a xbox 360 controller(wirerless) to a pc
i dont know how to connect a xbox 360 controller to a pc and i wana use it for pcsx2 but i dont know how to connect
does enybody know how
please tell me

Sponsored links

Plug the USB cable into the controller and the PC?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6874103054
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
i said Wirreles and i dont have thad usb cable only a wirreles controller
The newegg item he linked is a wireless USB adapter type thing. As far as I know, this is the ONLY way you can use your controller wirelessly with your PC, because the controllers don't use bluetooth.

Apparently newegg doesn't have that item anymore, so here it is direct from Microsoft, at 20 bucks (US dollars)

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbo...greceiver/
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
ok thanks but does thad thing works as a bluetooth too?

and btw im fomr the netherlands so i need to play 17 eur money and thad is less than dollars Laugh
Even better!

But, no. The XBox 360 controllers for some reason were not designed with bluetooth, but radio.
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
why with radio and how and do u know how to speed my pscx2 up cause it laggs very hard and the music is mest up and my keyboard doesnt work correct
It's because your computer is weak. Use speed hacks.

As for why Xbox360 use radio instead of blue tooth, well, it's just my opinion, but I guess it's because it is cheaper to produce than with blue tooth. And then there's the fact that the technology already existed in stuff like wireless mouse/keyboards, wireless phones, and previous generation wireless controllers.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
Yeah, remember, the 360 came out almost a full year before the PS3. Also, bluetooth is still in it's relative infancy, and hadn't really caught on big when the 360 hit.
im playing the game kingodm hearts RE:chain of memories and there the sped hacks dont work
i think