how to eliminate debuggers or buggers should we call
Question 
ehem,

first of all, i just wanna say hi to pcsx2 community,

anyways, i've got a question

take a look:

[Image: jit.JPG]

as you can see, visual studio says blah blah blah,
and also to my PS1 emulator, that visual studio again appears..

way back the visual studio is installed, i have no problems with running pcsx2

out of frustration, i've:

~ deleted Visual Studio registry keys and it is still there,

~ planned to uninstall visual studio but unfortunately, it can't be uninstalled..some unknown error it says..btw im working these out on other forums on how to uninstall it

the other way is to reformat the drive, but i don't want to resort to this because i will lose many programs, configurations, etc,

does anybody of you got an idea on how to eliminate it?
if u have, then please dont hesitate to post it here.many thanks

Sponsored links

Is visual studio up to date?
Your problem is not Visual Studio. What you experience is normal behavior when something else on your system is crashing your programs. Visual Studio intercepts the crash and allows you to enter the debugger (a handy tool for a developer).

Did you install DirectX SDK with your visual Studio and stuff? I'm suspecting that your problem is related to DirectX and/or your video drivers. In any case, it's most certainly not Visual Studio, so time invested trying to "fix" that will be time poorly spent.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
(04-22-2009, 09:33 AM)Cyber Altair Wrote: Is visual studio up to date?

no.. ow i see, i haven't done that because im also running out of space
but i unistalled it..

but i have Visual basic and c# express left, which encounters an error when im uninstalling..
(04-22-2009, 09:42 AM)Air Wrote: Your problem is not Visual Studio. What you experience is normal behavior when something else on your system is crashing your programs. Visual Studio intercepts the crash and allows you to enter the debugger (a handy tool for a developer).

Did you install DirectX SDK with your visual Studio and stuff? I'm suspecting that your problem is related to DirectX and/or your video drivers. In any case, it's most certainly not Visual Studio, so time invested trying to "fix" that will be time poorly spent.

ow i see,
speaking of directx, i've installed directx_mar2009_redist.exe from microsoft's downloads site. or there is an updated directx? what do u think?
(04-22-2009, 09:23 AM)onechan Wrote: ~ planned to uninstall visual studio but unfortunately, it can't be uninstalled..some unknown error it says..btw im working these out on other forums on how to uninstall it
Laugh that could've been cause because of this
(04-22-2009, 09:23 AM)onechan Wrote: ~ deleted Visual Studio registry keys and it is still there,

BTW, whenever you do a change in the registry you should log off then log back in for it to take the effect (sometimes even restart Smile)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
its probably giving you those errors on uninstall because you deleted those registry keys Smile

oops, looks like luis said the same thing Tongue2

i would use Hijackthis to manually remove the rest of visual studio. then use something like ccleaner to wipe out unused registry values. hopefully that will fix your VS problem.

im not sure how to help you on your main problem. Smile
CPU : i7 4930k @ 4.0GHz
RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8x8GB 1603MHz 1.60v
GPU : Asus R9 290X 4GB
MOBO: Asus Rampage Extreme IV
OSYS: Windows 10 Pro
(04-23-2009, 03:50 AM)unauthorizedlogin Wrote: its probably giving you those errors on uninstall because you deleted those registry keys Smile ...

no, the unistall problem is already there even im not deleting any registry keys..

anyways i've heard of hijackthis, thanks for ur suggestion Happy