how to get 60 fps
(02-15-2016, 07:21 AM)[]HP[]Hawkeye Wrote: Like I said it all comes down to helping people get the most out of what they've got and that's called proper support.
wrong. that's what YOU consider being "proper support. but you don't help noobs when giving them gamebreaking settings
Quote:I shouldn't even have to come on this forum and defend that.
no one forced you to register here and defend this.
If you feel uncomfortable, just don't let the door hit you when going out.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

uhh guys. i want to ask a few question.
i have a laptop Intel core 2 duo, nvidia geforce g 105m, 3gb ram and pcsx2 1.4.0.
when i try to play teken 5 or def jam fight it runs really slow.
is there any way to get faster fps ?? is my laptop to weak to play those games or what ?? i really dont know and need help.
(02-15-2016, 12:06 PM)Kompyo Wrote: uhh guys. i want to ask a few question.
i have a laptop Intel core 2 duo, nvidia geforce g 105m, 3gb ram and pcsx2 1.4.0.
when i try to play teken 5 or def jam fight it runs really slow.
is there any way to get faster fps ?? is my laptop to weak to play those games or what ?? i really dont know and need help.

Don't rudely hijack someone else's thread, please.
create your own one.
thanks
and how do i make one ? im really new. sorry btw
Like this : http://forums.pcsx2.net/newthread.php?fid=55
thank you. and sorry for my stupidity and bad english.
These Settings will give me the highest amount of fps I suppose right?
@jesalvein

Gamebreaking settings? That's a good one. Perhaps you don't read the tooltips to know whats safe and whats not. Particularly when those settings have helped several people. That's number one.

Number two do you even realize how you talk to people? Someone asks a simple question and you get your self in a perfect tizzy. Why don't you calm down and try acting like a super moderator for a change?

As to how you got that title is beyond me. But then again I've seen nothing but mismanagement ever since I signed up on these forums so believe me it would be a delight not to let the door hit me on the way out.

Good day.
(02-15-2016, 07:23 PM)guest101 Wrote: These Settings will give me the highest amount of fps I suppose right?

if he said so...
Give a try
Thanks For The Help guys