how to input analog joystick with game pad?
i got my self a similar to ps2 game pad. i'm able to configures every buttons except for the 2 analogs joystick. How can i able them?

Sponsored links

Go to this link
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-5784.html...=+joystick
There are many topics like you asked next time *Search*.

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]
yes we said that a lot of time but it look like there is no body work by this advice
(04-15-2009, 09:11 AM)dark king Wrote: yes we said that a lot of time but it look like there is no body work by this advice

i think we have to be strict. and there must be an administrator 24/7 who can delete threads like that.

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]
(04-15-2009, 07:05 PM)The Warrior Wrote:
(04-15-2009, 09:11 AM)dark king Wrote: yes we said that a lot of time but it look like there is no body work by this advice

i think we have to be strict. and there must be an administrator 24/7 who can delete threads like that.

aren't we the vengeful one? admins are people too, they have a life outside the forum
yes they are. there is no one will set in forums 24 hours they have jobs college ...... etc
(04-15-2009, 07:29 PM)dark king Wrote: yes they are. there is no one will set in forums 24 hours they have jobs college ...... etc

I would, if I had net 24/7 lol (no job yet)

but I think I scare the admins/mods sometimes lol
ok i have net in my office and my home + college but also have other things in my life
This thread has 2 replies on topic and 6 totally off-topic. Enjoy your spam warnings.
[Image: newsig.jpg]