how to keep the fps stable on mac
Hi everyone don't know if anyone can help but i really need some assistance. i'm currently running the pcsx2 1.5.0 on my mac laptop ( macbook pro (Retina, 13-inch, late 2013) / processor: 2.4 GHz intel Core i5 / Memory: 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 / Graphics: intel Iris 1536 MB ) 

I've done everything i can to  increase the performance of the games, the games are running at 60 fps but fps will randomly drop down to 30 before going back up to 60. i would happy be happy to play at a lower fps if that means they would be more consistence when they are running.

Basically i was just wondering if anyone could help me get the games running as smooth as possible. In a perfect world i would just like to play with no lag  Rolleyes

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
Specs:
CPU: Intel Core I5 4670 3.4GHz
RAM: 6GB
GPU: Radeon HD 7770 2GB
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go